Your Dallas Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Pros
Many homeowners are always looking for a good roof cleaning company for their homes. So, at O.N. Point Pressure Washing, we offer the most up-to-date roof cleaning methods in Dallas. And with our soft wash process, we make sure that your roof is clean without causing any harm to your shingles. It's one reason we're known as the best company to provide pressure washing in Dallas.
Regular roof cleaning preserves the life of a roof's shingles and tiles, removing harmful algae, grit, grime, moss, and soot, and restoring the color of the roof as well. Without it, contaminants will hold extra moisture against roof shingles and roof paper; the added moisture can cause shingles to get soft and crumbly and cause roofing paper to tear, leading to water leaks.
This is why our soft washing pressure system is usually the best option. These cleansers seep into the pits and pores of a home's roof, working their way along the undersides of roofing tiles and shingles as well as around flashing and other roof materials. Soft wash cleansers are gentle but strong as they work to dissolve algae and other such residues. And with low-pressure rinsing, the wash won't loosen or cause damage to old, brittle roofing tiles and won't wash away damaged granules along their surfaces.
How Algae Affects Your Fort Worth Roof Over Time
A homeowner should never wait until they see lines of algae or moss along roofing shingles or roof edges to schedule a roof washing for their home. If they wait too long, the algae and moss can cause damage to the shingles and lead to you spending thousands of dollars on replacing the roof.
- Algae, moss, mold, and mildew grow best in damp, dark spaces, away from air and sunlight. These spaces are typically under and around roofing tiles and shingles for a residential roof, in areas unseen from below, or during casual visual inspection.
- Once algae and other such debris begin to form, they will grow and spread, dislodging and softening roofing tiles. The more humid the environment, the faster these contaminants will increase so that a roof then suffers quite a bit of damage in a short amount of time.
- A consistent roof washing will remove wet leaves, twigs, seeds, and other debris that can cause algae, mold, and other contaminants to grow in the first place! Regular power washing can then prevent damage to the roof and ensure it always looks its best.
- Washing a roof after a particularly stormy time of the year will remove all storm residue and debris that can lead to mold, moss, and other buildups.
Our Softwashing Procedures
Some surfaces aren't able to handle the high pressure of traditional power washing. A regular pressure washing can damage and loosen your shingles. The pressure can also displace gutters and downspouts. In many cases, soft washing services are usually a better option. At O.N. Point Pressure Washing, we typically advise our soft washing services for several great reasons:
- Soft washing is the safe alternative to pressure washing
- 80+ PSI (good garden hose pressure) applying biodegradable solutions to the home, then simply rinse away with water
- Gentle, low-pressure technology is safe for all surfaces
- Biodegradable, water-based solutions emulsify dirt and grime and sanitize mildew, algae & other bacteria for a longer-lasting clean
At O.N. Point Pressure Washing, we make sure to offer you the best roof cleaning services in Dallas. Not only do we offer roof cleaning as part of our exterior cleaning services, but we also provide house washing services; because we know how difficult it can be to keep the rest of your house clean and maintained. So call us at O.N. Point Pressure Washing to receive a consultation and estimate for the best in exterior cleaning and roof cleaning in the Dallas area.